Hydrogen peroxide - 35%
BC White Gel Endo is used as root canal whitening material in the field of cosmetic industry. It’s an effective, convenient and fast acting agent for root canal bleaching. Internal bleaching by BC White Gel Endo no curing light needed, it’s activated by intraoral temperature.
- only whitens root canals of natural teeth
- contains high quality thickener, which easily washed off
DIRECTION FOR USE
1. Clean the required cavity, the pulp chamber and the entry of the canal as thoroughly as possible.
2. Before starting whitening procedure, a glass ionomer must be placed on the floor of the pulp chamber for prevention peroxide entering into the pulp canals.
3. Place a small amount of BC White Gel Endo into canal. Allow sufficient space for the temporary filling.
4. Apply temporary crown filling cement hermetically and without compression.
5. Repeat whitening procedure every 3-5 days as required.
6. Remove the temporary filling, rinse canal and fill root canal according to standard techniques.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
• Use carefully and rinse with lots of water if material is discharged in an undesired area.
• Avoid extrusion of the solution into the apex.
Syringe - 3,0g
BC White Gel Endo must be refrigerated.
2 years from the production date.