Benzocaine - 200 mg/g
INDICATIONS AND PROPERTIES
BC Benzogel is indicated for topical anesthesia of the oral mucosa. High viscosity of BC Benzogel provides an intimate and longstanding contact of the anesthetic and tissue (approximately 30-60 min). Usually the beginning of the action is quick and occurs in approximately 30 - 60 sec after application on the oral mucous membrane. The benzocaine causes the reversible blockade of the
propagation of the nervous pulse along the nerve fibers through the inhibition of the sodium ions movement to the interior of the nervous membranes.
It is used to relieve pain
- in dental tartar removal procedure
- in case of children teeth eruption
- in prosthesis positioning procedure
DIRECTION FOR USE
A small amount of the gel should be applied to the sore area of the gum and rubbed in gently until the desired effect is reached (~1 min).
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
• BC Benzogel should not be used for patients with allergic reaction to benzocaine.
• Stop using this material if increased irritation occurs.
• Do not exceed the recommended dose of BC Benzogel.
• In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
• Do not use for pregnant patients.
Syringe - 6g
Store in a dark place at temperature between +5°C to +20°C.
2 years from the production date.