Chlorhexidine Gluconate - 2.0%
BC DENTAHEX SOLUTION 2.0% is used as an antibacterial dental preparation for rinsing root canals infected by pulp inflammation. Recommended for consecutive endodontic treatment prior sealing and restoring.
- highly efficient against Enterococcus faecalis
- provides the longest and most effective antimicrobial action
- reduces risk for recurrent carries
- does not cause teeth coloring
DIRECTION FOR USE
1. Cleans and prepare the root canal in the conventional manner.
2. Rinse canal with BC Sodium Hypochlorite 3.0% solution. Rinse thoroughly it with water or with physiological saline.
3. Insert BC DENTAHEX SOLUTION 2.0% directed on canal wall using a syringe with a needle. Leave it 1 minute.
4. Rinse canal thoroughly with water and fill root canal according to standard techniques.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
• Do not rinse directly with sodium hypochlorite solution!
• Recommended to rinse root canals with physiological saline between rinsing with sodium hypochlorite and BC DENTAHEX SOLUTION 2.0%.
Bottle - 100ml
Store in a dark place at cool room temperature.
2 years from the production date.