Sodium hypochlorite - 3.0%
BC Sodium Hypochlorite 3.0% solution is used
- as a solvent for pulp tissue and organic debris
- for rinsing of root canals
- for canal chemical expansion in combination with EDTA
- for tooth cavity disinfection
Due to high alkaline pH (10.0 - 12.0) sodium hypochlorite solutions are an excellent antibacterial agents against all the gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, fungi and virus. It’s not cytotoxic on the apex level.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Before use, the tooth should be isolated.
For canal antiseptic treatment
- clean the required cavity, the pulp chamber and the entry of the canal as thoroughly as possible
- pump 10ml of BC Sodium Hypochlorite 3.0% solution into syringe with endodontic needle and carry out the canal irrigation
- the canal rinse with distilled water thoroughly
For difficult canals expansion
- the canal irrigate with BC Sodium Hypochlorite 3.0% solution
- deposit a small amount of gel for chemo-mechanical preparation of root canals (BC RC Cream)
- the sodium hypochlorite solution react with peroxide and bubbling will help open the orifices of the canal
- remove the softened dentin debris using files
- rinse the canal with water
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
• Store away from heat and direct light.
• To avoid using of the product under pressure.
• Sodium hypochlorite solution is not suitable for application to wounds or areas of infection in soft tissues. In case of contact with mucosa, the solution should be immediately removed by cotton wipes and water.
Bottles of 100ml, 500ml
Store in a dark place at temperature between +5°C to 10°C.
2 years from the production date.