INDICATIONS AND PROPERTIES
- BC Calcit is an effective temporary filling material for an infected root canal
- due to its alkaline pH (12 - 12,5) BC Calcit has been recognized as an excellent antibacterial
- reduces the hypersensitivity of the dentine and helps the neoformation of secondary dentine
- used for apexification procedures and as an endodontic treatment dressing
- easy removed and radiopaque
DIRECTION FOR USE
1. Before use the tooth should be isolated.
2. Clean the required cavity, the pulp chamber and the entry of the canal as thoroughly as possible.
3. Rinse the canal with sodium hypochlorite solution, then with lot of distilled water.
4. Apply BC Calcit directly into the pulp chamber (minimum thickness of 1min) allowing sufficient space for the temporary filling.
5. Apply temporary crown filling cement hermetically and without compression.
6. Remove the temporary filling and BC Calcit.
7. Rinse and fill root canals according to standard techniques.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
• Material is basic. Use carefully and rinse with lots of water if material is discharged in an undesired area.
• Keep the syringe capped all the time.
Syringe - 2,5g
Store in a dark place at temperature between +5°C to +20°C
2 years from the production date.