Chlorhexidine Gluconate – 2.0 %
BC DENTAHEX GEL 2.0% is used as an antibacterial dental preparation of the root canal in case of non-healing inflammation of periapical tissues. Recommended for consecutive endodontic treatment prior sealing and restoring.
- provides the longest and most effective antimicrobial action
- highly efficient in case of infection caused by Enterococcus faecalis or Candida albicans
- good lubricant for dental instruments
- easy washed off
- can be used as temporary dressing
DIRECTION FOR USE
1. Clean the required cavity, the pulp chamber and the entry of the canal as thoroughly as possible.
2. Rinse canal with BC Sodium Hypochlorite 3.0% solution and then thoroughly rinse the root canal with copious amount of distilled water or physiological saline.
3. Deposit a small amount BC Dentahex Gel into the canal as temporary dressing material and seal the root canal with temporary filling.
4. After a few days remove the temporary filling and rinse thoroughly the canal with distilled water.
5. Fill root canal according to standard techniques.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
• Do not rinse directly with sodium hypochlorite solution.
• Recommended rinse root canal with physiological saline before rinsing with sodium hypochlorite solution.
Syringe - 3.5 g
Store in a dark place at cool room temperature.
2 years from the production date.