Urethane dimethacrylate - 80%
BC Barrier is light-reflecting, passively adhesive light cured resin for isolating tissues surrounding a tooth before dental procedure such as bleaching with peroxide composition.
- has unique light-reflection properties
- is easy to apply and easy to remove
DIRECTION FOR USE
1. Completely rinse and air dry teeth that are to be treated
2. Prevent saliva from flowing through embrasures of anterior teeth using saliva ejector and cotton rolls in the sublingual region.
3. Apply BC Barrier resin onto gingiva. Extend resin beyond the last tooth to be bleached. Visually check that all gingival tissues at resin margin are covered and seal is established.
4. The width of BC Barrier must be 4-6mm and the thickness must be 1,5mm. Overlap approximately 0,5mm onto dry enamel to seal. If excess resin flows onto enamel cure resin for 5 seconds with curing light and use instrument trim back excess.
5. Light cure resin 20 seconds per light guide width.
6. After whitening procedure finishing lift BC Barrier from surface using an explore or instrument.
7. Clean teeth with prophy paste to remove any excess resin.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
• Do not use BC Barrier on patients with known sensitivity to resin. If dermatics, rash or any other allergic reaction develops, wash area with lots of water.
• Use caution not to dislodge cured BC Barrier.
• Use only a quality curing light when polymerized the BC Barrier resin.
Syringe - 2,0 g
Must be refrigerated
2 years from production date