Aluminum Chloride - 25%
BC Hemosolv Gel is designed to be used in all cases of moderate bleeding occurring in dental practice. It provides excellent hemostasis of the gingival margin during dental procedures such as dental impressions, restorations of cavities, crown and bridges restorations.
- rapidly stops bleeding and sulcular fluid
- aluminum chloride in composition has vasoconstrictive properties and acts mainly as astringent
- the tissue after moved away come back in its normal condition
- viscous consistency provides excellent adhesion and prevent local swelling and bleeding
- will not stain hard or soft tissues
- leaves no residue and easy removed from the gum
DIRECTION FOR USE
1. BC Hemosolv gel is applied directly onto the bleeding gum to completely cover the bleeding site. No need to apply pressure. Leave in place for 2 minutes.
2. Remove BC Hemosolv gel by water spray with simultaneous aspiration. Rinse and dry.
3. Repeat above steps until all bleeding stops.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
• Check the evenness of flow before dispensing in the mouth.
• Thoroughly and firmly wash hemostatic from tissues before applying other chemistries.
• In case of contact with the mucous membrane of the oral cavity, skin and eyes rinse immediately with copious amount of water
Syringe - 6,5g
Store in a dark place at temperature between +5°C to +20°C.
2 years from the production date.