Aluminum chloride - 25%
Benzalkonium chloride - 0.5%
BC Hemosolv Solution is used for local application to small hemorrages in the dental field, for example, bleeding from gums, which occurs during gingival preparation, gum displacement or scaling of the teeth or other bleeding from mucosa in the mouth.
- rapidly staunch slight gingival bleeding
- aluminum chloride in composition has vasoconstrictive properties and acts mainly as an
- benzalkonium chloride exerts blood coagulation activity
- offers excellent hemostasis without comprising the health of the gingival tissue
DIRECTION FOR USE
BC Hemosolv Solution is used by locally applying in appropriate amount thereof on bleeding part of gums or mucosa in the mouth.
1. Swollen or injured gingiva rub gently with cotton swab wetted by BC Hemosolv solution.
2. The blooding part rinse with water after 1 minute.
3. Repeat above steps if bleeding was not stopped.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
• BC Hemosolv Solution is irritating to the mucous membrane of the oral cavity, skin and eyes. In case of contact rinse immediately with copious amount of water and seek medical device.
• Thoroughly and firmly wash hemostatic from tissues before applying other chemistries.
Bottle - 15ml
Store in a dark place at temperature between +5°C to +20°C.
2 years from the production date.