EDTA - 15%
Carbamide peroxide - 10%
INDICATIONS AND PROPERTIES
BC RC Cream
- lubricates the root canal and facilitates endodontic instrument penetration
- makes shaping more efficient
- smear layer removal, makes cleansing of the root canal easier
- highly water soluble lubricant
DIRECTION FOR USE
1. The tooth to be treated should be isolated.
2. The pulp chamber contents are removed with sterile excavators, flushed with BC Sodium Hypochlorite 3.0% solution and filled with BC RC Cream.
3. When BC RC Cream reacts with sodium hypochlorite solution, pulp debris is actually lifted out of the canal.
4. This procedure is repeated until evidence of bubbling has ceased.
5. Rinse with distilled water, dry and fill the canal as normal.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
• Always make sure that no trace of BC RC Cream remains in the canal.
• Should not be left BC RC Cream in the tooth between visits.
• In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
Must be refrigerated.
2 years from the production date.