Sodium hypochlorite - 5.2%
BC Sodium Hypochlorite 5.2% solution is used
- as a solvent for pulp tissue and organic debris
- for rising of root canals
- for tooth cavity disinfection
- for mummified pulp after vital extirpation
Due to high alkaline pH (10.0 - 12.0) sodium hypochlorite solutionsare an excellent antibacterial agents against all the gram-positiveand gram-negative bacteria, fungi and virus. It’s not cytotoxic onthe apex level.
DIRECTION FOR USE
For canal antiseptic treatment.
- place into the cavity a small cotton pellet soaked in BC Sodium Hypochlorite 5.2% solution for 10-30 sec.
- the canal rinse with distilled water
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
• Store away from heat and direct light.
• To avoid using of the product under pressure.
• Sodium hypochlorite solution is not suitable for application to wounds or areas of infection in soft tissues. In case of contact with mucosa, the solution should be immediately removed by cotton wipes and water.
Bottles of 100 ml, 500ml
Store in a dark place at temperature between +5°C to 10°C.
2 years from the production date.