Phosphoric acid - 37%
INDICATIONS AND PROPERTIES
BC Etch cream is used for preparing the surfaces of teeth prior to their repair or filling.
BC Etch cream is a gel for enamel etching and dentin conditioning. It is used for direct composite restorations, adhesive cementation of inlays, crowns, bridges and posts, fissure sealings.
DIRECTION FOR USE
1. Deposit a small amount of BC Etch Cream to the cleaned enamel surface. Leave in place for 15 seconds or up to 60 seconds depending on tooth condition.
2. After that, thoroughly rinse off etchant gel with water spray and dry the tooth surface. The etched enamel surface should now have chalky white appearance.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
• Protect adjacent tooth and gingiva during etching.
• Rinse and dry thoroughly after etching.
• Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membrane and skin. In case of contact with mucosa, eyes and skin immediately rinse with copious amounts of water.
Syringe - 6.5 g
Store in a dark place at temperature between +5°C to +20°C.
2 years from the production date.