Hydrogen peroxide – 35%
BC White Gel is used as tooth whitening material in the field of cosmetic dentistry. Teeth whitening is the process of removing stains by bacterial pigments, foodstuff, tobacco and discoloration from teeth.
- only whiten natural teeth
- neither bleaches nor harms bonding, caps, crowns, bridges, fillings or any other artificial dental work.
- contains high quality thickener and may be applied directly to the tooth.
DIRECTION FOR USE
1. Brush and floss just prior to bleaching your teeth.
2. Before use, the tooth should be isolated by BC Barrier.
3. Place a small amount of BC White Gel on the surface of tooth (thin layer), activated by halogen lamp for 20 sec.
4. If necessary, apply extra quantity of BC White Gel and again activated by lamp.
5. After 20 - 30 min. remove excess gel with a cotton swab, rinse and brush your teeth thoroughly.
6. Apply desensitizing gel BC Desense Gel if your teeth become too sensitive. Use it according instruction for use.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
• Do not use if you pregnant or lactating.
• Do not smoke, drink or eat while bleaching your teeth.
• Use extra care to avoid getting gel on your gums.
• Flush with copious amounts of water if accidentally placed in eye.
Syringe - 3g
BC White gel must be refrigerated.
2 years from the production date.