Calcium hydroxide - 30%
Barium sulfate - 5%
Iodoform - 33%
BC Calcifor is a temporary or permanent endodontic filling material for an infected root canal. It is recommended as a disinfecting material for treatment abscesses, periapical lesions, perforations,
traumatic injures and for apexification.
BC Calcifor also used for vital and non vital pulpotomies, and for pulpectomies in deciduous teeth.
- non-setting, premixed paste with pH>12
- excellent bactericidal and bacteriostatic material
DIRECTION FOR USE
1. Clean and prepare the root canal in the conventional manner. Dry the canal.
2. Place a new disposable applicator tip on the syringe.
3. Fill the canal with BC Calcifor by applying gentle pressure on the syringe plunger.
4. Remove excess at the orifice with a sterile cotton pellet.
5. Apply temporary crown filling cement hermetically and without compression.
6. Discard applicator tip and cup syringe immediately after use.
7. Remove the temporary cement and BC Calcifor with file and irrigate with sodium hypochlorite.
8. Fill root canal according to standard techniques.
TREATMENT OF PRIMARY TEETH
- follow instructions above.
- it is not necessary to remove BC Calcifor from the root canal - it will resorb with the roots in deciduous teeth.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
• Material is basic. Use carefully and rinse with lots of water if material is discharged in an undesired area.
• Re-cup syringe immediately after use.
• When dispensing from the syringe, do not force the plunger.
• Before each using apply a new tip on the syringe.
Syringe - 2,5g
Store in a dark place at temperature between +5°C to +20°C.
2 years from the production date.