EDTA sodium salt - 17%
BC Chelatogel is an effective, water soluble, viscous gel for chelating, lubricating and conditioning root canals.
- facilitates removal of pathologic calcification by chelation (EDTA - Ca) of narrow canals and
elimination of inorganic debris
- produces the cleanest canal wall after smear layer removal
- enables easy subsequent mechanical widening of the root canals of upper jaw
- good lubricant for dental instruments
- easily washed off
DIRECTION FOR USE
1. Before use, the tooth should be isolated.
2. Clean the required cavity, the pulp chamber and the entry of the canal as thoroughly as possible.
3. Deposit a small amount in the canal orifice using BC Chelatogel syringe.
4. Allow to act for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Remove the softened dentin debris using files for 1 minute.
6. Repeat this chemical and mechanical instrumentation.
7. Rinse the canal with water.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
• Use BC Chelatogel with discretion to prevent perforation
• Keep the syringe capped all the time
Syringe - 3.5g
Store in a dark place at temperature between +5°C to 20°C.
2 years from the production date.