EDTA sodium salt - 17%
BC Chelatosolv solution is an effective, non toxic solution for root canal preparation (chelator)
- facilitates removal of pathologic calcification by chelation (EDTA - Ca) of narrow canals and
elimination of inorganic debris
- produces the cleanest canal wall after smear layer removal
- non corrosive on instrument
DIRECTION FOR USE
1. Before use the tooth should be isolated. Clean the required cavity, the pulp chamber and entry of the canal as thoroughly as possible.
2. Dry and protect from saliva.
3. Using syringe with endodontic needle, place a small quantity of BC Chelatosolv in the pulp chamber and then in the canal. Allow to act for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Remove the softened dentin debris using files for 1 minute.
5. Repeat this chemical and mechanical instrumentation by saturating the dentin with fresh solution at each step, as often as needed.
6. Rinse the canal with water.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
• Avoid extrusion of the solution into the apex.
• Use solution with discretion to prevent perforation.
Bottles of 15ml, 100 ml
Store in a dark place at temperature between +5°C to 20°C.
2 years from the production date.