Citric acid -10%
Phosphoric acid – 2.5 %
BC Acid cream is an effective, water soluble gel for root canal cleansing, lubricating and conditioning.
DIRECTION FOR USE
- before use the tooth should be isolated
- clean the required cavity, the pulp chamber and the entry of the canal as thoroughly as possible
- deposit a small amount of BC Acid cream in canal orifice
- allow to act for 2-3 minutes
- remove the softened dentin debris using files for 1 minute
- repeat the chemical preparation for several times
- rinse the canal with water and dry thoroughly
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membrane and skin. In case of contact with mucosa, eyes and skin immediately rinse with copious amount of water.
Syringe – 6.5 g
Store in a dark place at temperature between +5°C to 20°C.
2 years from the production date.