Dimethylformamide - 98%
INDICATIONS AND PROPERTIES
BC Desobturator is a solution to be used specifically for the softening and subsequent mechanical removal of phenolformaldehyde resin from the root canal.
DIRECTION FOR USE
- before use the tooth should be isolated
- clean the required cavity, the pulp chamber of the canal as thoroughly as possible
- introduce a sufficient quantity of liquid into the pulp chamber so that it completely moistened
- cover with temporary sealing cement and allow to act for several days
- remove the temporary filling and perform a thorough mechanical cleaning and shaping
- re-apply BC Desobturator solution when necessary
- before final obturation the canal can be dried with paper points
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
Avoid contact with the skin, eyes and mucous membranes. In case of accidental contact with skin, eyes or mucous membranes, rinse abundantly with water.
Bottle of 15ml
Store in a dark place at temperature between +5°C to +20°C.
2 years from the production date.